Fashion Department Manager - Limerick
We are currently seeking trend led Fashion Department Managers to join our established Fashion and Homewares client in one of their busy stores in Limerick.
Our client has recently collaborated with a variety of new premium fashion brands and designers and undergone huge store revamps, creating fantastic and modern stores.
This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic and career orientated Fashion Department Manager to be a part of a fast -paced, large volume retailer where you will have the chance to progress your retail career.
With over 150 stores nationwide, ideally you should be flexible to travel to Limerick, Tipperary, Clare and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities for the job of Fashion Department Manager:
- Drive commercial activity across the Department
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To deliver the retail plan through customer service and product display
- Ensure excellent Visual merchandising is delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Liaise closely with head office, buyers on best sellers, space allocation and product availability
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your KPI's
Skills and qualities required for this Fashion Department Manager
Salary package: €35-45k
- 2-3 years' Retail Management experience
- Experience in managing high volume Fashion textiles
- Experience managing a team of 10
- Fast fashion and high turnover responsibility essential
- Full drivers licence advantageous
depending on experience
- 26 days holidays
- 45 hour working week
- Excellent career opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please attach your updated CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application