A HR Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mid-West based client.
Major US manufacturing multinational (500 ) reruire a high calibre HR professional to join it's expanding team. Could suit a relatively recent graduate with 2/3 experience or a slighlty more experience HR Generalist with circa 5 years experience. There is flexibility to accomadate either profile.
* This role will be primarily supporting the HR Team with regard to all HR objectives.
* The ideal candidate should have prior relevant industry experience and strong HR administration skills including strong HRIS experience and as such this role would suit a qualified individual who is looking to gain more exposure and experience in a generalist type position.
* This really is an excellent opportunity for the right HR professional to progress their HR career and work with a growing, dynamic organisation.
* The HR team are committed to providing the highest standard of HR support and services to our customers and stakeholders and the business to ensure they are strategically supporting the Plant and Corporate vision.
* Seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual with a keen change mindset to be able to adapt quickly as the business may require.
* Degree in Human Resource Management or business related discipline with CIPD accreditation
* Masters Qualification highly advantageous
* 1-4 years' generalist HR experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment
* Strong HRIS experience - Core Time & SAP a distinct advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Displays a high level of Integrity, Compliance, and Respect for others.
* Proficiency in MS office, particularly strong Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge
Please call Brendan Long today for further information on 061 365972 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.