Our client - A well know and respected Irish organisation is seeking a strong Payroll specialist for a permanent position based in West Dublin . You will have dealt with high volume weekly payroll and also a time and attendance system. Knowledge of SAP and Sage Micropay is a must.
This role sits within the HR department and as such you will cover different elements within HR as well.
* Completion of payroll related forms
* Complete payroll reports weekly as required for finance/HR, including GTN and net pay reports.
* Complete Central Statistics Office returns quarterly
* Maintain BIK for Health Insurance & Company Car in line with Revenue guidelines.
* Prepare all monthly & annual revenue returns - P30's, P45's, P60's & P35's
* Liaise with finance department as necessary
* Respond to all employee and manager payroll queries
* Process and validate weekly and monthly payrolls in a timely manner using SAP and Sage Micro pay.
* Maintain Time and Attendance system
* Run all weekly Reports e.g. Annual Leave Report, Sick Leave Reports, current trends within the business
* Assist with all payroll related Audit Queries
* Fulfil all legal and statutory requirements to Revenue -
* Administer third party deductions - health care, unions and pensions
* Strong analytical skills are required for performing effective controls to make sure both payroll accuracy and timeliness, meeting all service level agreements.
* Any other duties that may be assigned
* SAP essential
* Micropay is essential
* Certified Payroll Technician (IPASS), or have a Diploma in Payroll Management - advantageous
* In housing a payroll would be an advantage
* 3-5 years' experience in a faced paced payroll environment
* MITRE Finch TMS is an advantage
* Proven ability to identify and resolve problems using a team based approach.
* Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
* High attention to detail individual who works well under pressure and has a track record of meeting deadlines.
If you are interested in this position and match the requirements - please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.