I've teamed up with a leading medical device company in search for a Desktop Support Engineer based in Cork. As a Desk side Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing both desktop and remote support for over 1,000 users. Responsibilities:
Knowledge & Experience
- Providing support for Windows 10 and Office 365 in a face to face role
- Experience of working in a desktop support role dealing with day to day support issues
- Desktop support activities e.g. diagnosing issues with PC hardware (Dell, HP etc.), Printers etc.
- Having been responsible for supporting larger size offices with higher user numbers
- Experience of backend infrastructure; Windows Server, SCCM, Group Policy, PowerShell
- Experience of supporting network devices; switch, routers and firewalls.
- Intermediate understanding of networking and networking devices
- Typically secondary/ high school qualified with a relevant technical qualification, required certifications and relevant work experience. At least 1 years' experience working in a desktop environment
For more information contact Caoimhe Morgan at