Junior Interior Designer - Dublin south
Our client, a high-end interior design retailer, featured in well-known editorial spreads, is seeking two Junior Interior Designers due to the company's fast expansion.
This position is suited to a creative and experienced / interest or qualification in interior design candidate who is looking to carve their career in interior design.
Based out of their south Dublin luxurious showroom, this is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual to grow within an expanding retail business and gain experience dealing with high calibre commercial and residential clients.
Key responsibilities for the job of Junior Interior Designer
- Ensure expert advice is delivered with care and consideration to your customer's requirements.
- Ensure the showroom is commercial in terms of visual merchandising
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Offer expert advice on furnishings, lighting, home accessories
- Support all projects - commercial and Residential
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
Skills and qualities for the Junior Interior Designer
Salary package: Negotiable
- 2 years' experience working in consultative retail sales
- 3rd level qualification in Interior Design is advantageous
- Extremely creative individual
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Excellent knowledge and a passion for interior design and furniture essential
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided