MYM Recruitment continue to work with a market leading Mechanical Services Contractor, in its 20th year of successful business as versatile mechanical services contractor. Offering many solutions for large scale mechanical challenges. Serving an array of commercial, industrial, and institutional clients throughout the Irish/UK market and offer many solutions for large scale mechanical challenges. Due to their expansion they now wish to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer
. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Producing detailed customer and working drawings.
- Managing workloads to meet programme objectives.
- Coordinate design drawings with the contracts team.
- Responsible for overseeing all design drawings from inception through to completion and produce as built information.
- Produce accurate design information for each contract.
- Ability to manage workloads against the contract objectives.
- Production of detailed design drawings and information using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Provide technical expertise in client and design team meetings when required.
- Complete site investigations and site measures to insure feasibility of construction.
- Proven track record in technical design and detailing of commercial and residential construction projects.
- 5-10 years BIM/CAD experience of Mechanical Building Design & services.
- 2+ years’ experience using Revit to design and coordinate large Mechanical projects.
- 5+ years of building engineering and construction technology.
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines and multitask.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to help other team members as and when required.