A valued and trusted partner to the world’s leading companies. We are committed to service excellence through our talented people who are empowered to be innovative and best in class. Location
A beautiful county is the south east region of Ireland, with the River Barrow flowing through the town; Carlow is home to its renowned Institute of Technology. It’s a great base if you want to be out of the hustle and bustle of the city but easy to reach Wexford, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Kildare, Laois & Dublin Your Job Purpose
The successful candidate will work as a Maintenance Technician supporting maintenance activities, within the production area, across a variety of systems. These activities will include the execution of preventative and corrective tasks on production equipment and systems to ensure maximum uptime of equipment. You will play an integral role within the Maintenance department to ensure that there are effective controls in place for the compliant operation of the manufacturing equipment. Responsibilities
- Execution of mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance tasks on production systems and equipment, such as pumps, autoclaves, inspection machines, etc within the production area.
- Supporting both the Electrical and Calibration departments within the production area.
- Follow all relevant SOP’s and procedures when completing maintenance tasks
- Ensure all works executed are recorded on the relevant CMMS systems
- Acute awareness of GMP practices.
- Ability to read Mechanical drawings and system P&ID’s
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner, in compliance with client procedures
- Attend daily meeting and provide status updates.
- Have excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills, which above all, pose no risk to health and secondly provide no potential risk to any systems.
- Demonstrate ownership and show initiative to resolve issues in a timely manner in a high paced, schedule driven environment
- The successful candidate will be time served Mechanical Fitter or have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience
- Ideally at least 4 years industry experience with a maintenance background.
- Must have a working knowledge of pump rebuilds, bearing and seal changes, etc
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and P&ID’s
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and the ability to remain calm and focused when dealing with multiple tasks.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and accountability
- VHI Healthcare cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
Refer someone you know for this role and if we hire them you will receive a €250 voucher. (T’s & C’s apply) Click on the following link to Refer Your Friend today! http://www.lotusworks.com/en-ie/refer-a-friend
Not ready to apply, or have some questions? Call our Talent Specialist’s on +3537191-69783 or Email email@example.com and we will be happy to help! LotusWorks is proud to be listed in the Best workplaces 2019 Empowering talent we care about for over 30 years LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer