A Production Team Leader is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our MAYO based client for a permanent position. There are 2 positions. 1 Permanent day position and 1 Shift Days & Evenings Positions. The shifts are 6-2 and 2-10 Monday to Friday rotating each week.
* Working with the Production Manager's/supervisors and using daily plan organise the work load to ensure that all delivery expectations are achieved whilst meeting production output targets
* Using 'Production data, provide any positive / negative shift output feedback with respect to machine, targets, personnel and environmental issues
* Attending the daily morning meeting, report any production issues that may have occurred during your shift to the Management Team
* Prepare job status information and report to the Production Manager prior to the morning meeting
* Implement on an ongoing basis, the adoption of best working practices and 'Operational Excellence' methods, in order to maintain process efficiency and competitiveness
* Support and champion both your individual and the team members continual personal development, in line with individual and departmental KPI's
* Assist in the completion of Quality Complaints using the approved CAPA methodology.
* Identify training needs and develop operators through coaching
* Promote a team working ethic by example
* Take the lead with regards to any H&S issues throughout the site including the competition of near miss forms and involvement in Risk Assessments etc.
* Graduate calibre or similar through experience / vocational qualification
* Proven experience of managing teams
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.