QC SPECIALIST (FINISHED PRODUCT) required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational generic pharmaceutical client in Cork. Initial 12 month contract on offer.
The QC SPECIALIST (FINISHED PRODUCT) will be primarily responsible for Quality Control testing in launching finished product; routine testing of finished product and compliance with cGMP's. In addition you will support the regulatory requirements of finished product, supplier management and investigation of product issues.
* Ensures compliance with cGMP's, Environmental, Health & Safety regulations.
* Executes all Quality Control activities to ensure timely & compliant launch of finished products.
* Executes all routine Quality Control testing to ensure timely & compliant release of finished products.
* Executes the finished product Exception Program.
* Supports regulatory requirements of finished products
* Supports the timely receipt and release of finished products.
* Prepares and executes method development, validation plans and protocols for the laboratory.
* Supports the document control system & record retention.
* Ensures laboratory equipment is calibrated & properly maintained at all times
* Executes and supports batch record reviews to ensure timely release of finished product according to schedule.
* Develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures.
* BSc in a scientific discipline.
* Minimum of two (2) years in a cGMP facility in a Quality Control role.
* Experience in HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) is required.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.