A leading Medical Device company are hiring a Quality Manager in Waterford.
As Quality Manager
You’ll make sure product or service of the organization is fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. Day-to-Day
- You’ll plan and monitor theinternal auditschedule
The Perfect Candidate
- You’ll develop & implement Quality systems
- You’ll ensure that processes are met withISO and AS requirements
- You’ll assess product specifications and customer requirements
- You’ll supervise the programme of internalauditing and calibration.
- You’ll manage quality issues to ensure timely and effective corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence
- You’ll providevalidation expertiseto maintain validated status for the facility.
- You’ll maintain an understanding ofcGMP regulation
- You’ll coordinate validation activities to ensure schedule adherence and compliance.
Excellent Career Opportunity. Excellent Location. Great company! This one's moving quickly so APPLY TODAY!! Apply with your CV or call 01 4744636 Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
- Science/Technical Degree
- Experience with ISO 13485
- 8+ years Quality experiencein Manufacturing
- Experience inQuality Systems Management