Sales Account Manager
Working with a world leading data security management company who are actively seeking an Account manager who will be responsible for the retention and growth of a nominated portfolio of existing accounts. The successful candidate will build strong relationships and customer satisfaction.
• To retain the assigned accounts and maximise the revenue generated from these relationships by identifying other revenue opportunities.
• Ensure retention of revenue through Customer Excellence
• Identify and implement strong relationship mapping and partnership with both the customer and Sales team
• Generate leads across all product lines
• Review and proactively manage customer contract renewals
• Identify and manage potential profit improvements
• Be responsible for monthly forecasting revenue trends
• Identify opportunities to help address customer challenges that generate ad hoc revenue
• Prepare and deliver presentations as required during Monthly Team Meetings
Skills and experience required:
• Field sales experience essential – BTB
• University degree desirable
• Excellent verbal, analytical skills as presentations must be done on a monthly basis
• MS proficient
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie O’Driscoll on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.