Senior Production Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
As a leader within the business you will play a key role in budget setting for your business units alongside your finance partners.
As a Senior Supervisor you will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring the team.
* Responsible for day-to-day management of a manufacturing unit, organised around a specific process or product family, key activities include: achieving output, quality and service targets within agreed cost parameters,
* Maintaining positive employee relations climate, Identifying and introducing new technologies and process improvements, Manufacturing Engineering, Planning and People Management functions.
* Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience.
* 7 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
* 4 years minimum Supervisor experience.
* Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
* Excellent Influencing and communication skills in a matrix organisation
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.