Sector Manager - Adult Services
Are you a Business/General/Service Manager with experience in Intellectual Disabilities, Psychiatric Care or Social Care?
Are you looking for your next challenge and step up the ladder
in a well-known, reputable service provider in the West of Ireland?
I am delighted to be recruiting a Sector Manager
for a Care Services Provider.
You be responsible for three areas, two in Galway and one in Roscommon and will manage and provide strategic leadership
to the area managers in charge of each area.
You will be part of Senior Management
and will help develop and grow each area, being mindful of the ethos and values of the overall service.
You should be an open minded individual open to change and growth, it is very important to be adaptable and change approaches should it be beneficial to the service users and staff. To be considered it is essential that you have:
- A degree level qualification relevant to the service
- 5 years' experience managing a service that provides care to users within intellectual disability, psychiatric care, or social care.
- Experience working to a holistic model of care, ensuring service users are kept at the centre of all decisions regarding their care.
- Experience leading, managing, and developing teams.
- An adaptable, flexible approach to your management structure, that will allow for change and growth when necessary to improve the service.
- Experience of reporting on financial matters and experience dealing with employee relations and human resources issues.
You should hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle. The post will primarily be situated in Galway, with some travel required from time to time to the area you are managing.
Mileage and Expenses will be Reimbursed. Highly competitive salary and package on offer
Full Job Description Available Upon Request For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889