We are delighted to be working with an extremely successful and well-established company in Co. Tyrone. They are on the hunt to find a qualified CAD Technician to join their award-winning team. Responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Work on their own initiative and have a sound understanding of construction details and be able to produce high quality presentation drawings;
- Have a thorough knowledge of modern building standards and be competent in preparing planning and working drawing packages including specifications and tender packages to a high standard;
- Assist in the completion of tenders for a range of construction projects.
If interested, what you need to do next:
- Minimum 2 years' experience;
- Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations and construction types;
- Experienced AutoCAD and Microsoft Office is essential for this role.
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review. Additional Information:
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection: