Group Director of Human Resources
This is a one year fixed term contract initially
My client wishes to appoint appoint a driven, dynamic HR professional for the position of Group Director of Human Resources
. This position reports to the Group Chief Executive Officer and has responsibility in planning, managing, coordinating and overseeing Human Resources operations, activities, programs, and staff.
Working in one of Ireland’s largest Hospital groups, you will play a pivotal role through providing group wide service-focused HR solutions whilst contributing to, and facilitating as appropriate, change management initiatives.
The highly qualified candidate will have considerable experience in a similar role in a multi-union environment, ideally with expert knowledge of the Public Sector. The candidate will also possess substantial experience in and knowledge of human resource functions, processes and policy.
This is a highly unique and very exciting opportunity for a senior HR professional who can demonstrate leadership experience in providing HR solutions that meet complex organisational needs in a highly pressurised healthcare setting.
- Key Executive Team Member, shaping the direction & Impact of the Hospitals Group HR function.
- Leader in People Strategy & Organisational Design & Development.
- Champion of Transformational Change
- Proactive Employee Engagement & building a culture of being an Employer of Choice
- Embedding a Performance Achievement Culture & strong Employee Recognition.
- Growing Leadership Talent & Management Excellence.
- Ensuring that People Interventions at all times support the delivery of excellence in patient care across all sites.
Bringing Group wide HR Cohesion & 'added value' in the delivery of People Centric & Customer Focused Services in Human Capital Management
The Group Director of Human Resources in conjunction with the Group CEO, Clinical Directors and other members of the Group Executive Management Team will ensure that the strategicdirection taken by the Hospital Group is applicable to, and takes into account, all of theorganisation’s mission, vision and values and its key initial remits to:
- Integrate the hospitals within the Hospital Group.
- Establishment of corporate and clinical governance structures for the Group.
- Develop an Engagement Strategy with staff and staff representative bodies
- Develop a HR Strategy for the Group
- Develop a Group Workforce Plan
- Manage Group level ER issues
- Significant experience as a Senior Manager in a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholders.
- Successful record of accomplishment of planning and delivering major change programmes.
- Significant leadership and strategic experience.
- Track record of achievement in a performance driven organisation
- Experience of clinical and/or corporate governance.
- Possess the requisite knowledge, skills and attributes to manage a complex area, including an ability and capacity to discharge the administrative functions of the post.
- At least 8 years Human Resources Generalist experience with expertise in Human Resources functional areas with a strong emphasis in organisational development / effectiveness and leadership development. For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Ita Hodder .
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!