An Irish retail business based in Co. Kildare requires a candidate to fill (initially) a part time position of 3 days p/w (may include weekends) which on performance will quickly move to 5 days per week. The role involves dealing with customers in a busy retail environment, advising on products, dealing with issues, advising customers, store display, stock replacement, ordering and order processing.
Depending on performance, a significant wage increase and full time position will be created with long term growth prospectus where you help determine the direction of your career through your work ethic.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
* To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff to ensure that sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are upheld.
* Most of all, you will share their 100% dedication to delivering excellence in service.
* The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record with a solid and stable work history.
* You will be serving customers ensuring that a fast and efficient service is provided.
* You will also need to be flexible in your approach and willing to help out in other areas of the business as and when required.
*High proficiency of verbal and written English language
* Ability to carry and deliver bulky items to customers in company vehicle (must have a clean and valid driving licence)
* Excellent Communications Skills
* Computer Literate and commercially minded
* Sound Numeracy and Literacy skills
* Ideally, strong design skills for artwork creation for online and physical publication.
* Customer Focused and Team Player
* Strong work ethic and ability to multitask with no task being too big or small