BONUS, CAR PARKING, LAPTOP, LIFE ASSURANCE, PENSION / PRSA, PERM. HEALTH INSURANCE, SPORTS & SOCIAL CLUB, TRAINING / EDUCATION
Are you a quality professional working in the manufacturing sector looking for your next opportunity in the southside of Dublin?
Do you hold a relevant scientific/technical degree and 1-2 years post graduate experience?
Do you have that 'backbone' that all successful quality professionals need along with the ability to challenge & influence others?
If you have answered yes to the above questions then please read on, this may well be the job that you have been waiting for to fast-track your career to the next level!
A rapidly growing international multi-service provider (employ 500 people across 6 sites in Ireland and soon to be 8 following a recent competitor acquisition) who provide textile, hygiene and facility services solutions primarily to clients in the manufacturing sector are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager for one of their Dublin plants in Dublin 4 (Southside)
My client supports a huge portfolio of massive clients across many sectors and have been undergoing significant growth over the past few years (both organic and through acquisition).
This company have been Ireland for many years and have an excellent track record of retaining their staff and in continually investing in the growth and development of their people.
THE ROLE: As Quality Manager you will primary remit will be to support the General Manager and the site on the implementation and adherence to all requirements of the Quality, Health & Safety, and Environmental systems.
This is a stand alone role in the company and would ideally suit candidates with a relevant scientific/technical degree and 1-2 years post graduate experience.
Day to day some of your key responsibilities in this exciting and Quality Manager job will include:
* Manage the Quality, Health & Safety, and Environmental systems to ensure site accreditations are retained and all standards and requirements are met. Recommend and implement improvements.
* Proactive at keeping current with the latest standards (ISO / RABC) through both internal and external training.
* Lead all Regulatory and Customer audits and ensure timely close outs on any non-conformances.
* Responsible for management of approved site suppliers list to ensure all items delivered adhere strictly to the agreed specification.
* Manage customer interface for all quality matters.
* Ensure all required departmental audits are carried out with effective corrective actions implemented (Glass/Perspex, GMP, Hygiene, Fabrication and QMS audits etc).
*Coordinate maintenance activities on a range of analytical equipment per company procedures and review calibration and maintenance records from external calibration providers.
Here's a few things that my client sees as critical for someone to be successful in the role:
You will definitely need 1-2 years knowledge & experience of ISO Standards and you will enjoy working in a fast-paced production environment.
Personality wise my client is looking for:
* Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
* Proven organisational, multitasking and prioritisation abilities
* Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours for an initial chat.