Leading Pharma plant in South East with over 750 employees supplying 70 markets globally.
The two main parts of this job are to provide decision support - simplification and financial management and governance.
You will identify opportunities and highlight challenges to meet business objectives and mitigate risks.
- Create nonstandard financial analysis and present trends.
- Execute simplification projects and implementation of best practices.
- Support in oversight of appropriate revenue recognition.
- Manage financial management activities for business.
- Accountable for risk identification and management for governance.
- Review management accounts (actual, forecasts, budgets)
Qualified accountant with at least three years post qual experience working in similar multinational arena.
Proficient financial knowledge of modelling, analysis, evaluation, and forecasting.
Experience working in cross-functional teams and across a matrixed environment.
Good interpersonal skills demonstrated by creation of a network of key partners within Finance and the business and the ability to bridge communications gap between finance and non-finance.