A HR Administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. This is a 24 Month Contract role and you will provide support to the HR Business in a range of HR disciplines. Excellent opportunity. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
* Provide administration support associated with the following HR operational processes:
- Recruitment, Pay & Benefits, Communications, Performance Management, Absence Management, Learning & Development & Employee Records Management.
* Manage administrative HR tasks including contracts, employee letters, benefits information etc.
* Responsible for Weekly and Monthly HR Reporting e.g. absence reports, turnover reports etc.
* Manage and administer company benefit schemes and tracking of the same.
* Manage annual renewal of company benefit schemes.
* Maintenance of HR Software and filing system.
* Support HR Projects and Initiatives.
* Manage communication channels including weekly, monthly & quarterly communications & notice boards etc.
* Deal with day to day Human Resources queries from employees and management.
* Any other duties assigned from time to time.
* Diploma / Degree in HR and / or Partial or full CIPD accreditation.
* At least 3 years demonstrated relevant experience within a HR function in a busy manufacturing environment.
* Natural aptitude for IT applications.
* Strong numerical ability.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Strong administration ability with excellent attention to detail.
* IT Skills - MS Outlook, Word and Excel, experience in SAP & TMS would be an advantage.
* Ability to deal with issues sensitively and confidentially.
* Ability to prioritize.
* Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.