Position: Cardiac Physiologist
Location: Limerick city
Type of role: Full time, temporary position
Working hours: Day shift, Monday - Friday, no on call duty
Salary: 45-58k DOE
Benefits: Car parking, restaurant on site Job description:
Are you a hard working Cardiac Physiologist interested in enhancing your skills by rotating in the non-invasive and intervention department of this modern, very busy department?
I am delighted to be assisting my client in their search for two experienced Cardiac Physiologists for their Non Invasive Department. You will provide support to the provision of a comprehensive Cardiac Diagnostic Service. You will have a minimum of 2 years experience, including performing Echo independently. You will be joining a team of dedicated Cardiac Physiologists. Company profile:
My client is a 500 bedded University Hospital in Munster, with State of the Art Cardiology Department. Providing 24-hour cardiac care to patients including non-invasive and intervention procedures including: ECG, Echocardiogram, Coronary angiography, Coronary Angioplasty and stenting. This unit serves patients from the surrounding area of Limerick, Clare, North Tipperary, North Kerry and North Cork. Your profile:
What will be expected of you:
- Third level degree BSc in Clinical Measurement or Equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8)
- You will have a minimum of 2 years satisfactory relevant post qualification experience as an independent operator for a full range non-invasive procedures ideally working in a busy acute hospital.
- You will demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in cardiac physiology as relevant to the role.
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations.
- You will be of good character
- You will speak Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- You will perform a full range non-invasive procedures
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of standards of practice of self and staff appointed to clinical / designated areas
- You will be responsible for managing own caseload and for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of cardiac diagnostic services for service users according to service standards and best practice.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further. Applying through FRS Recruitment:
providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#cardiacphysiologist #cardiactechnician #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment