Manager of Inspection and Packaging to support Biologics Capacity Expansion. Work closely with a cross functional team including but not limited to Global Pharm Tech, Engineering, Quality, Validations, QCI and external Design Team to develop and qualify commercial inspection and packaging areas to support the Business needs. Initially the role will be heavily involved in the development and qualification of Biologics vial and prefilled syringe inspection and packaging processes to ensure the facilities are commercial ready from a Personnel, Quality, Safety and Opex perspectives.
MSc degree with three years experience or a degree in a Science or Engineering discipline with five or more years of applied experience in Pharma/ Biologics.
- Experience with commercial & / or clinical manufacture.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to problem solve.
- Must be a self-starter with a pro-active approach
- Experience with interacting in project teams.
- Experience with packaging technologies
- Flexibility of working hours may be required
- Experience with GMP regulatory inspections
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Out client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Christopher O Toole. email@example.com 091-706713
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!