Do you want to work within a Rapidly Growing Team of Highly Respected Medical Scientists?
A Very Exciting Job Opportunity has arisen for a Histology Experienced Medical Scientist to join a University hospital in Cork. I am honoured to be supporting this University hospital in Cork to recruit Histology experienced Medical Scientist. Summary:
We have Fixed Term contract positions. Roles are fulltime positions, working 37 hours per week across Monday-Friday.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer, don't delay enquire today! The successful candidate w ill have the following:
My client's benefits:
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential
- Recent experience of working in Histology within a busy hospital is essential
- Experience of working within Laboratory SOPs/Policies and conducting audits according to ISO15189
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in a demand driven environment, enthusiasm, adaptability and a willingness to co-operate
- Good computer skills
- Available to start work immediately
- Walking distance from Public transport, Car Parking, Annual pay reviews for all staff.
- Pension, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights
to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable. Contact -
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: 353(0)86 0227527.