Talent Sourcing partner and Recruitment Resourcer
Cpl Engineering, Construction and Property are seeking to appoint a Talent Partner and candidate Resourcer to its office in Naas to support 2 high performing Recruitment teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the Recruitment team and the role would be suited to either a recent Engineering or Business Graduate who wants to gain valuable industry knowledge and experience and to gain a really good insight the commercial workings of 2 high performing teams in the recruitment and staffing industry. Job Title: Talent Sourcing partner and Recruitment Resourcer
As well as supporting and learning from a number of experienced business and recruitment professionals who will invest considerable time day to day in helping you to understand our industry.
You will also be encouraged to build out your own reputation across the local and international candidate market across the 3 pillars of Engineering, Construction and Property.
You’ll be asked to source and build ongoing relationships with candidates and a key part of your professional development will be to accompany the senior professionals in the team to regular off-site client and candidate meetings, events, expos, trade shows etc… Duties:
- Advertising vacancies on job boards and social media
- Sourcing and screening of CV’s for vacancies
- Interview candidates in order to assess suitability and prepare them for client interviews
- Managing interviews, medicals, final job offers
- Carrying out reference checks on all interviewed candidates
- Logging all activity via our CRM systems
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- A 3rd level graduate of Engineering or Business or professional who has a genuine interest in Business and Sales in staffing and service delivery
- Proficient in using all of the MS WORD and Excel as well as being familiar with LinkedIn and any other CRM systems such as Salesforce, SAP etc…
- Solid commercial and business acumen are essential
- A self-starter who wants to learn but also want to be a valued contributor
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to develop a successful career in the recruitment industry
If you are interested and you want to arrange a confidential call, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy my colleagues email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org