The successful Quantity Surveyor will be based at the clients head office but some nationwide travel will be required. This Quantity Surveyor role would suit someone with a min of 5 years or more experience with a large contractor or consulting company.
The company operates nationwide in various sectors including residential, Education, Leisure & Hospitality, Industrial, Commercial and Retail. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to join a progressive and growing company. Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyse blueprints and other documentation to prepare Bills of Quantity, Timeframes, Budget Costs andMaterial requisition.
- Carry out all quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections and packaging of trade elements.
- Competent in all forms of estimating packages, Microsoft excel and word
- Prepare reports on actual costs and examine estimates for the purpose such as planning, organising and scheduling work.
- Prepare Cost and Valuations and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project management.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting system and procedures.
Quantity Surveyor Skills:
- Degree qualified in construction Quantity Surveying.
- 5+ years’ experience with a leading consultant or contractor.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Final Accounts, Quantity Surveying, Cost Planning, Tender Preparation, Cost Reporting, Cost Management, Commercial Management
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan email@example.com 09064 78104
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!