A Senior Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Roscommon based client. Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics /Electrical Engineering required, as well as a minimum 5 - 8 years relevant experience. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
* Design process improvement and lead in-house automation projects.
* Provide technical guidance from concept through design, development, system delivery, commissioning and validation.
* Liaise with Engineering team in order to identify opportunities to improve automation systems.
* Keep abreast of latest developments in industrial automation technology and introduce them to plant wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve productivity.
* Develop automation procedures to support and maintain process lines.
* Participate in Preventative and Corrective Maintenance Programs to improve OEE
* Implement and support automation systems for manufacturing and packaging.
* Assist in setting up new machines and transferring equipment at different plants.
* Conform to the requirements of the quality and environmental management system.
* Provide automated solutions on budget & on time.
* Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics /Electrical Engineering
* Minimum 5 - 8 years relevant experience
* PLC Programming experience/ability
* Good knowledge of motor drivers
* Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, VB
* Proficiency in hardware and software designs and troubleshooting
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements of machine building.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.