FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Commercial Pig Nutritionist on behalf of a leading animal health company. This is a full-time permanent role.
Reporting to the Country Manager you will work closely with pig producers and help provide them with nutritional solutions.
You will be responsible for developing an already established customer base. This role will involve both B2B and B2C sales.
This role will involve some nationwide travel , there will also be the opportunity to travel overseas to UK & Denmark. Please note there will be a further opportunity to progress you career in terms of career progression. Duties
- Growth and development of Feed Mill customers.
- Developing relationships with pig farmers
- Developing sales of premix and innovative products to existing and new customers.
- To help develop new products in conjunction with the technical team
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with key sector leaders
- Organise and collate trial data.
- Analyse nutritional problems and propose effective, practical solutions
- Identify and plan improvements for our customer
- Agricultural / Science degree with a focus on swine.
- Knowledge of the feed industry / feed supplements an advantage.
- Previous commercial nutritionist experience and a network in the industry a distinct advantage
- Ambitious and career driven
Basic salary , bonus , company car , phone & pension. To apply
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439