Business Development Executive Location:
South Dublin Reports to:
Our client provides easy to use e-commerce payments solutions for schools, clubs and businesses to enhance or replace their cash payments.
As a BDE you will work alongside the Commercial Director, work to achieve sales targets and KPI's and demonstrate the product either remotely or in person. Responsibilities:
- Delivery of company sales targets & KPI's.
- Qualifying leads and referrals.
- Demonstrate products either remotely or in person.
- Maintain relationships with colleagues and customers.
- To achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Updating CRM with all information received from Customers.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Commercial Director.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet and able to analyse information.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Be computer literate and have an ability to accurately update data as it is received from customers over the phone onto our client system.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive.
- Proven track record in an inside sales role exceeding targets with a minimum of 2 years' experience is desirable.
- Experience in demonstrating products remotely and in person.
- Willingness to attend customer meetings on site as required.
For further information contact Sarah on 01 513 7291 or apply directly with your CV.