SENIOR CONCEPT VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Senior Concept Visual Merchandiser – Middle East
Our client a leading fashion retailer with stores across MENA and India is looking to recruit a Senior Concept Visual Merchandiser . One of the world’s fastest growing retailers, this is an opportunity to work in a dynamic multinational multiple retail environment.
We require previous experience in implementing visual strategy across all retail stores in multiple territories in a Multinational Retail Company working as a Senior Concept Visual Merchandiser.
For more information on this role please contact Barry in Excel Recruitment on +353-1 8148747 or email [email protected] for a full job spec and company information. Your application will be treated in confidence
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Concept Visual Merchandiser
- Manage and ensure implementation of the Brand Visual Strategy, directives and guidelines
- Ensure consistency across all Visual merchandising plans within all territories
- Plan with Brand Manager annual time line/ critical path planning for New season set up and brand update activity
- Responsible for all window displays
- Manage documentation of in store graphics and window guidelines
- Obtain approvals from Concept for any design/art work done locally/independently for Panels, Backlits, Leaflets, Signs etc
- Manage and plan for the Non-Trading Items for the respective territory in consultation with the Brand Manager.
- Ensure that Non –Trading Items are ordered within the allocated budget and not misused
- To ensure that all non-trading items are stored correctly to avoid any damage
- Devise plan to ensure stores are frequently visited and monitored to maintain visual merchandising standards in all territories. Also to ensure that the visual merchandising needs of new stores, company projects and trials and new season set ups are all given sufficient time
- Conduct surveys/ monitor competitors and understand the latest trends in visual display
- Ensure development and training of In-store Visual Merchandisers, on merchandising standards, space planning, store layout and other visual merchandising techniques facilitating a consistent standard.
- Effectively communicate and influence to all level within store and brand function
- Develop a communication network across stores to ensure any ad hoc brand merchandising updates requested by head office are communicated to stores
- Document store visit feedback and a clear improvement plan is developed in conjunction with brand Managers
- Coordinate with the Brand Management team and UK Host to ensure a consistent brand
Essential Knowledge and Skills Required for Senior Concept Visual Merchandiser
- Graduate degree in any field
- 6-8 years of experience
- 4 years of experience in visual merchandising role in Multinational Retail Organization
- Good Knowledge of Visual Merchandising processes
- Good Knowledge of consumer behavior/market trends/market forecasting techniques
- Planning and organisation skills
- Must be results orientated, can multi task and use own initiative
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft office and confident in presenting
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be able to travel within multiple territories without any hindrance of a personal or legal nature.
Tax free Remuneration
Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading retail recruitment company. The company is recognised as the experts in the recruitment of retail buyers and managers in to Food and Grocery, Fashion and non food retail sectors. For information concerning a broad range of Buying and management jobs contact Excel recruitment
We typically recruit the following roles in Retail and Buying- Fashion Manager, Trainee Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, Showroom Manager, Trading Manager, Commercial Manager, Concession Manager, Counter Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Store Development Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Operations Manager