PURCHASE TO PAY PROCESS SPECIALIST (SSC)
Our Cork based client currently has a permanent vacancy for a Purchase to Pay Process Specialist (SSC) to join their team.
- Co-ordinate staff and work with process engineers and functional consultants to design and configure best fit processes to enable a global process design to support the goals of the Shared Services project
- Develop training manuals and provide process training to the Shared Services teams
- Analyse the root cause of process issues, resolve issues, develop and document
- To work with the SSC Director and management team in continuous process improvement initiatives
- Accounting Qualification
- 3rd Level Diploma
- Min 3yrs Shared Services Centre experience in a multi-national organisation is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Purchase to Pay (P2P) processe
- Experience of process improvements and technology implementations
- Ability to lead, communicate with and influence project team members
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong influencer and relationship builder, team-player
- Proven analytical ability and creative problem solving skills
If this position is of interest, please forward your CV to Fastnet Recruitment or phone Catherine for a confidential discussion at 021 4509200. [email protected]
Fastnet Recruitment has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent.
'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Pharmaceutical Recruitment Specialists