NATIONAL FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a well-known, national voluntary organisation working extensively with people throughout Ireland who experience poverty and disadvantage. Through its network of volunteers and staff is strongly committed offering support, friendship, promoting self-sufficiency, working for social justice and advocates the creation of a more just and caring society. The National Office is now seeking applications for the following position:
National Fundraising Coordinator
35 hours per week
6 months + Maternity Leave Contract
The successful applicant will possess the following:
· Educated to degree level in relevant discipline (Business/ Marketing)
· Understanding and appreciation of the dynamics of a complex, national, membership organisation and how this both contributes and constrains the work.
· A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a management role in fundraising or marketing within the not for profit sector is highly desirable.
· Experience of implementing a national fundraising/marketing strategy.
· A proven track record of securing funding for projects of various sizes.
· Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and fundraising software.
· Ability to establish relationships at all levels within and outside the organisation where influencing and negotiating skills are paramount.
· Excellent project management skills for organising an involved and complex job.
· Ability to work in an environment where performance is measured against specific targets.
A full job description is available on our website http://www.svp.ie/Careers/National-Fundraising-Coordinator-–-Maternity-Leave.aspx
Interested candidates should send completed application form and cover letter to Jennifer Curry [email protected] .The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 2nd March 2012.
Click apply below to continue to our website.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer