E-COMMERCE ACCOUNTANT - MIDDLE EAST
E-Commerce Accountant – Middle East
Our client a leading fashion retailer with stores across MENA and India is looking to recruit a E-Commerce Accountant . One of the world’s fastest growing retailers, this is an opportunity to work in a dynamic multinational multiple retail environment.
We require previous experience in accounting for LPO, Supplier Payments and Expense Payments. The E-Commerce Accountant will also be responsible for timely supplier and expense payments in a Multinational Retail Company .
For more information on this role please contact Barry in Excel Recruitment on +353-1 8148747 or email [email protected] for a full job spec and company information. Your application will be treated in confidence
Key Responsibilities of the E-Commerce Accountant:
Financial Accounting & Transaction Settlements
Issue Non Trading Purchase Orders, when required
- Accounting and managing travel advances based on policies
Handling of Petty cash & accounting.
Review and Reconciliations with Suppliers
Purchase and sales accounting in an E-Commerce environment
- Checking and accounting of various other expenses e.g.Telephone, Electricity, Travels, etc
- Reconcile various advances and pre-payments account
MIS & Reporting
- Compile, Generate and circulate sales and other KPI reports daily, weekly,monthly and as per frequency defined
- Compile and consolidate Stock information from all territories and brands
- Consolidation of Financial MIS from all territories for all the brands
- Variance analysis and reporting for all MIS against budgets and benchmarks
Essential Knowledge and Skills Required for E-Commerce Accountant
- Support and provide the territories and other departments relevant information
- Co-ordinate with Head Office, Corporate and other divisions for all accounting
- Graduate degree in Commerce / CA. (Inter) / I.C.W.A.(Inter)
- 3-4 years of accounting experience.
- Experience in the Web/E-Commerce industry.
- Good Knowledge of ERP Financial Packages.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting Standards and Practices.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Must be results orientated, can multi task and use own initiative
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft office and confident in presenting
- Excellent Communication skills
Tax free Remuneration
Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading retail recruitment company. The company is recognised as the experts in the recruitment of retail buyers and managers in to Food and Grocery, Fashion and non food retail sectors. For information concerning a broad range of Buying and management jobs contact Excel recruitment
We typically recruit the following roles in Retail and Buying- Fashion Manager, Trainee Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, Showroom Manager, Trading Manager, Commercial Manager, Concession Manager, Counter Manager, Visual Merchandiser, Store Manager, Retail Manager, Store Development Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Operations Manager