TRAINING CO-ORDINATOR - SOUTH DUBLIN
Training Co-ordinator with 3+yrs experience in a similar role within a multinational manufacturing company required for permanent role in South Dublin.
- Consult with management to identify training, learning and development program needs for employees.
- Identify knowledge and skills training needs by analyzing business strategy and desired performance results and/or assessing employee training needs.
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate training and related learning support programs to address performance gaps. Strong emphasis on assessment of effectiveness of training.
- May develop and/or customize training materials targeted at specific trainee groups.
- Coordinate, deliver and follow-up on training and performance initiatives to individuals and groups.
- Develop and implement instruments, procedures, and knowledge and job aids in order to assess and support effectiveness of performance improvement, learning and development programs.
- Prepare and present new employee orientations and initial technical and company cultural induction programs.
- Maintain training records database, matrices and training metrix.
- Track and prepare periodic reports on employee learning and training results to continually improve on the transfer of learning to actual jobs and performance.
- Lead the training function on Quality and Regulatory audits of the training function.
- Evaluate and apply for state and federal aid available for training purposes and apply for eligible assistance.
- May prepare and present employee safety training programs. Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within a multinational manufacturing environment
- Experience with the design of training systems in a regulated environment and has set up or reengineered a training system in a regulated environment (this would include automotive)
- Ideally the person would have a technical background.
- Medical devices or healthcare or pharmaceutical experience essential
- Must be task oriented, with the ability to adjust multiple priorities win a short period of time
- Excellent verbal and written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to communicate with other team members, visitors, and customers, at all times, in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful manner