ADMINISTRATOR - CASE REVIEW DEPARTMENT
Role Title: Arrears Support Administrator.
A market leading financial institution is currently recruiting for a unique, capable administrator to join their Collections Department. This role works closely with a Senior Manager and also with the collections team to monitor activity of the collections team. The purpose of the role is to ensure compliance with the departments standards, and to ensure effective management of these cases. The role requires someone with very strong administration skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and confidently when required!
On Successful Hire the Role will involve the Following Duties:
- Ensuring adherence and standards across the department.
- Monitoring compliance to CMMA requirements from all agents
- Providing a strong level of service in a professional manner.
- Working closely with the Arrears Support Manager to ensure that these standards are being adhered to.
- Monitoring activity on a live system and through Excel.
The Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Very strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- The ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to process large volumes of work.
- Be motivated in their work, and strive to approach it in a methodical organised. fashion.
To apply for this role please send your CV in a (word.doc) format to [email protected] Or phone 01-6325022 for further information. Your CV will be treated with the utmost level of confidence.