MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - DONEGAL
Our client, a successful indigenous company, has a vacancy for a Management Accountant based in their Donegal plant with possible relocation to Sligo after year one.
The job will involve the preparation and timely submission of monthly accounts, variance analysis, cash flow reporting, budget preparation and monitoring, balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments and accruals, bank reconciliations and any other appropriate duties that arise.
The successful candidate will:
A knowledge of the Co-operative / Agri Sector / Retail environment would be an advantage.
- Hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification and have 2/3 years post qualification experience
- Be self motivated and be capable of working on his / her own initiative
- Be conversant with modern financial IT applications and systems
- Be a team player and be capable of contributing in a teamworking environment
- Have the ambition and desire to advance and develop in the organisation to reach his / her full potential
- Have good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Be results focused and demonstrate a strong work ethic and leadership qualities
- Have the ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
For further information please contact Antoinette O'Flaherty on 071-9142411 or email [email protected]