MECHANICAL COMMISSIONING TECHNICIAN
Lotus Technical Services is a leading solutions provider offering a complete range of automation and technical services specifically designed to enhance productivity and efficiency, and to maximise the value of our customer's core business. We are currently recruiting a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer.
The successful candidate will be Degree qualified with a minimum of 10 years commissioning experience
Experience in the Commissioning, operation and troubleshooting of Mechanical Systems, such as:
· Utility Systems (Boilers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Compressed Air)
· HVAC Systems and stand alone units
· Process Mech Systems ( Process Cooling Water, Process VAC etc)
Experienced in writing and reviewing commissioning documents such as
· Operational Acceptance Tests (OAT’s)
· Functional Acceptance Tests (FAT’s)
· Review and approval of Vendor Commissioning docs
Review of monitoring and analysing systems using management control system trending and stand-alone data logging equipment.
Mechanical Equipment design & control strategy optimisation.
Demonstrated methodology and control systems for tracking issues and resolutions.
Commissioning project expertise in the following (design review, specification writing, commissioning management, troubleshooting, test writing, test execution, report development, etc.)
Lotus Technical Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.