SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER DUBLIN
A leading company that provide software systems for the insurance industry has an exciting opportunity for a software development manager. This is a new group and they are seeking a manager level resource to lead and manage the software development team in design and architecture of advanced software solutions for development, deployment and continuous operations of enterprise applications.
- Must have Software Management experience (or someone with long term experience as a team lead looking to make the move into management)
- Prior hands on software development, multi-threading, networking, security and data structure development experience.
- Leadership role in delivery distributed enterprise applications with large scale deployment
- Practical experience with web-based application development platforms.
- Experience with software development methodologies, specifically Agile Development.
- Knowledge of Database design and query optimization.
- Knowledge of network design and infrastructure security.
- Proven expertise in the area of operating systems including Linux, Windows and / or UNIX.
Please submit your CV to Ian Kinsella of Morgan Mckinley.