HOME MANAGER / DIRECTOR OF CARE
Position: Home Manager / Director of care
Location: North Dublin
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Our client based in North Dublin is urgentlly looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to effectively manage the successful operation of the Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
- Management, Care, Communication, Budget/Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Training and development, Health & Safety, Regulation, Other duties
- Detail job spec available on request
Basic salary (DOE) + performance bonus + pension
Type of job: full time
- The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Previous experience in a large nursing home environment
- Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills also required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
- Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years.
This role is urgent, please apply now through this website or alternatively please call Renata Ryan on 0505-31174 in the strictest of confidence.