CHANGE AND TRANSFORMATION MANAGER
Change and Transformation Manager
The Strategic Implementation & Transformation Team are responsible for ongoing development and implementation of the Strategy for a leading financial services company in Dublin.
The Role will incude:
• Drive prioritisation of the Transformation Change agenda
• Assist in the delivery agenda of projects
• Measure, monitor and understand the progress of the projects
• Assist projects to draft project milestone plans including the maintenance of the overall roadmap for Transformation
• Promote business priorities and requirements
• Manage relationships across functions and organisational boundaries to allow for rapid project mobilisation and delivery
• Senior Experienced Programme managers
• Business Leads who will help different projects to develop their scope, plan, assess resource requirements and put in place processes to rigorously chase actions and escalate issues.
• They will have experience of delivering on time, within budget to the required level of function and deliver agreed benefits.
• Degree and 6 years minimum
This is a 23 month contract.
For further information on this role please contact Jennifer Doddy on 01 6146045 or email [email protected]