HR Generalist Role Purpose:
Based at our Central Distribution Centre in Blanchardstown the HR Generalist will work as a partner to the HR Business Partner to provide the full range of HR services that enables them to achieve their business objectives.
This role will support the Supply Chain function which is both fast paced and dynamic environment. It is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Generalist to join our team and provide a professional Human Resource service by delivering best practice advice and support on people management issues to managers, supervisors and colleagues. Key Activities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Provide interpretation and advice on all HR policies to Managers and employees to promote consistent and fair application;
- Provide HR support to the HR Team in processes including recruitment, new starters, leavers, contract extensions and related compensation and benefits administration.
- Provide support for HR-wide initiatives including engagement, training and development, salary review and bonus processes;
- Assist in application of fair procedure in disciplinary and grievance processes including counselling managers through investigations, meetings and hearings.
- Work with business managers to ensure performance management fairness and consistency, problem solving/open door consistency, engagement and communication processes are effective.
- Ensure company policies are updated with relevant legislative changes including disciplinary, maternity leave, parental leave etc.
- KPI reporting on absence, turnover and analysis of industry trends to support the business.
- Involvement in departmental projects as required.
- Degree in HR/Business related discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar fast paced HR role (Retail, manufacturing, logistics is desirable, but not essential)
- Full Driving license
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Motivated self-starter that is adaptable and willing to learn.
- Excellent PC skills to include all aspects of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
In return we offer an attractive benefits package with an exciting company which offers the opportunity to thrive and develop.