GxP Systems provides world-class engineering consulting and project management services to multinational clients in regulated industries. Leading businesses in the biotech, medical device, pharmaceutical, and oil & gas industries choose GxP Systems to achieve regulatory compliance and to systematically and continuously lower internal costs.
The Process/Automation Engineer reports to the Engineering Team Manager.
The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Make technical designs and plan projects for new mold tools and processes. Requirements
- Perform electro-mechanical troubleshooting.
- Train on manufacturing/repair lines.
- Liaise with corporate manufacturing and repair facilities to ensure best in class work procedures.
- Liaise with affiliates on all technical issues and requests.
- Modify and generate basic operation procedures and other technical documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Validate new processes and develop technical documentation for areas of responsibility.
- Identify opportunities for new technology.
- Prepare capital expenditure requests.
- Source and specify equipment design.
- Liaise with vendors.
- Ensure complete product transfer of new product lines.
- Manage capital projects, from inception to completion.
- Present project status updates at various management levels.
- Deliver technical training to affiliates as required.
Relevant Engineering qualification. Excellent communication/interpersonal skills. Enthusiastic and energetic with the ability to integrate quickly into a team environment. Proven track record in team leading. Demonstrated flexible and innovative approach to work.