REVENUE OPERATIONS ICAS ACCOUNTANT
Revenue Operations iCAS Accountant
The Finance group in Cork is the shared service centre for all European accounting activity, including all Manufacturing and Sales & Distribution accounting activity.
This role is part of the European Operations Finance team in Cork. The Revenue Operations team is responsible for the provision of accounting support to the Revenue functions across Europe and the management of the Credit Processing for Revenue business finance functions.
An in-house system called iCAS is used to account for iPhone carrier billings and a reconciliation tool is used to perform the reconciliation between carrier records and Apple data.
We are expecting a substantial increase in the level of activity due to the continued growth of iPhone activities in Apple’s EMEIA Retail Divisions. We now wish to recruit an additional resource to deal with this increase.
· Reconcile iCAS on a weekly and monthly basis to source systems.
· Reconcile associated balance sheet accounts.
· Prepare monthly reporting pack for carriers.
· Post invoices to Customer Accounts.
· Reconciliation of iCAS system to carrier data.
· Investigate differences and follow up with Retail Finance and send dispute files to carriers.
· Ensure payments received are allocated against invoice postings.
· Identify unpaid transactions.
· Follow up with carriers to ensure that all disputes are resolved and Apple receives all payments due.
· Reconcile Retail AR Trade Accounts and Bad Debt Provision accounts.
Skills & Experience
· A recently qualified or part -qualified accountant.
· Excellent spreadsheet skills.
· Must possess good communication, organisation, technical and analytical skills.
· Motivated, flexible, self-starter who works well individually and in teams.