GRADUATES - GERMAN & TURKISH
JOB TITLE: AR Associate
REPORT TO: Manager - Order to Cash
Master Data/Billing & Invoicing
- First point of contact for customer inquiries re customer master data in SAP ERP system
- Co-ordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests
- Complete master data process using enablers and SAP
- Run SOX and other controls to ensure data quality
- Manage and implement all changes to master data
- Continue to enhance procedures to further improve and achieve best practice
- Serve as subject matter expert and "go to" person for all aspects of customer master data
- Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to the organisation
- Analyse customer ageing through FSCM in order to analyse collections priorities
- Answer customers inquiries on invoices disputes
- Enter customer disputes in FSCM
- Calls/mail customers to collect using market best practices
- Run A/R reports for management
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
Graduate OR a minimum of 2 years financial experience on AR/credit and collection
KEY SKILLS/CORE COMPETENCIES
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Sound understanding of the concepts, processes and techniques that underpin best practice across a range of credit environment.
- Self Starter.
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail (right first time attitude)
- Capable of problem solving.
- Fluent Turkish and German is essential.
- Work well under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (EXCEL, WORD, etc.)
- SAP experience and advantage
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in our client's Financial organization, Affiliate organization, third party service providers, and external auditors