SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
The Carlton Hotel Group is one of Ireland's leading Irish owned hotel operating companies. The group was established in 2004 to operate 4 star hotels in the Irish Market under the brand 'Carlton
Hotel'. Carlton hotels are renowned for providing superior luxury hotel properties in prime locations throughout Ireland.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Manager for The Carlton Hotel Shearwater, Ballinasloe.
Scope of the Role:
The main responsibilities of this role is to drive sales, targeting new business relationships, generating new revenue sources for the hotel & group, with a particular focus on the corporate market, as well as working in conjunction with the hotel management team, group sales and revenue team to achieve the Hotel and group budget as well as achieving personal sales targets set.
Main Duties of the Role include:
- Contribute to the strategy and planning activities of the sales function.
- Develop customer accounts within geographic territory to increase market / customer share.
- Source and develop new business for the hotel.
- Agree marketing activity to underpin the Hotel Revenue Plan.
- Establish, enhance and maintain productive quality working relationships with key internal and external customers.
- To identify and analyse competition, both locally and regionally.
- To work & support the group sales & marketing team to insure optimum results in cooperative sales, marketing and advertisement campaigns.
- To work with and support the Revenue Manager on achieving ARR and Budgets in your sector for all hotels.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two/ three years Sales experience with excellent analytical and organisational skills. You must be self-motivated and willing to do face to face calls which are targeted on a monthly basis.
In order to succeed, the successful candidate must have a passion for direct selling, prospecting and a proven ability to consistently meet strategic goals with a desire to succeed in a highly competitive market. You must be a strong team player with well-established negotiating skills and a good knowledge of the local and national Leisure & Corporate Market.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join a fast paced and progressive Hotel Group and move forward with their career within the sphere of Corporate/ Hotel sales.
In Return we Offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus
- Free Meals on Duty
- Discounted Room Rates
- Excellent Career Opportunities
The position has an immediate start and salary is commensurate with experience
Carlton Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We do not require the assistance of employment agencies at this time.