SOLUTIONS SALES CONSULTANT
Solutions Sales Consultant - Cork
Responsible for identifying client solutions, lead functional teams to develop solutions and be responsible for the sales cycle from conception to completion.
Ideally someone who has a knowledge of the public sector, however works with the head of the private sector
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with Clients and represent the company positively towards potential / future Clients.
- Identifying and Developing Client Solutions
- Responsible for analyzing business problems or opportunities across a diverse range of industries and businesses
- Tailor standard service offering to best fit the opportunity
- Responsible for developing solutions for clients as part of new business opportunities
- Responsible for keeping all round knowledge up to date within the business services industry and be able to communicate technical concepts with IT and Business teams
- Work with Business Development and Service Delivery to identify solutions and sales opportunities
- Responsible for working with the pricing team
- Lead a team to deliver the optimum solution that satisfies client requirements and brings commercial value to the company
- Responsible for understanding the Clients business problem and leading a multi-functional team to develop innovative end-to-end solutions and sales.
- Will manage senior relationships with the Client and internally
- Responsible for demonstrating how solutions deliver business value
- Responsible for ensuring that all technical and business requirements of the client are clearly understood, and be able to articulate how solutions can meet them
- Responsible for ensuring the solution sold is clearly handed over to the project management team
- Responsible for ensuring that all contractual and commercial agreements made in the sales cycle are understood by the project management team
Please email your CV to [email protected] or call Marie O'Driscoll on 021-4315770 to discuss the role in further detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in business.
- 7-10+ years relevant industry or consulting experience.
- Experience of working in a business services or B2B industry.
- Proven experience in a leadership role in designing and developing large complex B2B opportunities.
- Experience of leading internal teams to deliver winning solutions
- Experience of working in a sales environment or with sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to identify new sales and solutions opportunities
- Demonstrated all round business skills including Sales, Project Management, Documentation, Business Analysis, Client Engagement, Commercial Awareness, Business Modelling
- Experience of working in a Management Consultancy environment as a Senior Consultant or Manager level an advantage.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building skills