QC ANALYST - CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL
PharmEng is a Process Engineering Company who also specialise in contract and permanent manpower. We are based in Ireland and the UK. We have contract and permanent staff working for us in Ireland, the UK, Mainland Europe, Africa and Asia.
PharmEng has highly skilled engineers and scientists with expertise in a variety of areas including Process, Quality, Chemical, Validation, Electrical and Instrumentation, Mechanical, QA, QC, Automation, Maintenance, and Health & Safety. If you are interested in positions in any of these areas please send in your CV.
Currently recruiting for:
Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences QC Analyst
Global Clinical Release & Stability is a department of Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences – Analytical Development (PDMS-AD). The department is responsible for Tox Release testing, Clinical Release and Stability Testing for drug substance and drug product. The Clinical Release & Stability Department is responsible for the analytical testing for large molecules.
Please call Paul O'Brien on 021 4297 900 or email [email protected] for further information.
- A Bachelor Degree in Chemistry/Biology, or a related field with knowledge of analytics and/or stability/sample management.
- At least 2-5 years of industry experience is required.
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is required.
- A good basic knowledge of physical, chemical and biological techniques is an advantage.
- Analytical skills to troubleshoot laboratory issues are an asset.
- Ability to work well within team structures is required.
- Good communication is a key skill requirement.
Analytical Development, chemical, biological techniques, Cork