Apply for a job
Store Assistant Dublin
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
At Aldi, time just flies by.
You’ll be involved in everything from checking off deliveries to dealing with customer queries and ensuring that the shelves are always fully stocked. And, of course, you’ll provide excellent customer service at all times by attending to customer needs in a prompt and friendly way. It’s a really fast-paced environment, and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make their store a success – and gets on with doing it. There’s a real family feel, and everyone pitches in as part of a close-knit team.
About the job
- A fantastic salary
- 25 hours per week, however additional hours are often available
- 4 weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Sick pay, long service awards, maternity, paternity and adoption leave plus many more benefits subject to tenure
- In addition to the full training programme when you first join, you’ll receive some of the best training and development throughout your Aldi career
- Career progression opportunities
The application process consists of an online application whereby successful candidates will then progress to the interview stage of the process.
Jobs at Aldi
Area Manager (Graduate) (Naas region)