CareerWise Recruitment are delighted to be working with an expanding Practice in Tralee on a number of brand new roles available.
The firm provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients, and are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Please see below the responsibilities and some requirements in order to be succesful in this process.
* Accounting technician/IPASS VAT Qualification - preferable but not essential
* Experience within a practice environment and technically strong on VAT
* Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
* A working Knowledge of Accounting Software, Xero would be an advantage.
* Strong communication skills and team player.
* Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries to include scheduling and management of workflows.
* Preparation and submission of VAT returns
* Supporting colleagues with VAT specific queries
* Responsibility for assisting junior staff and reporting to the managers.
Please call Conor Kingston today for further information on 021-242 7224 or email: Ckingston@careerwise.ie
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specializes in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.