Apply for a job
Associate Director Procurement
Choose a CV
Share your professional experience by selecting your current CV. Please upload a file in either a MS Word or PDF format - maximum size 2MB.
Your application was submitted
Your job application was submitted successfully, the employer will be in touch with you with the next steps
An Associate Director of Procurement is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our life sciences manufacturing client located in North Dublin. The AD Procurement is responsible for developing and executing strategic projects and supporting the biologics manufacturing site's operating objectives, ensuring that procedures and process are securely established to support growth plans.
* The person will support direct and indirect materials procurement for manufacturing as part of the global sourcing team
* Strategic Sourcing of new suppliers and management of existing supply base
* Supplier risk management and performance improvement
* Support of end-to-end new product introduction and compliance
* Identification of cost saving and working capital improvement activities
* Strong project management and communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Science, Supply Chain or Procurement related area potentially to MBA or advanced degree level.
* Extensive Professional expertise in procurement, purchasing and project management within a manufacturing environment
* Experience working with senior leaders in large-scale organisational change initiatives.
* Previous experience in biologics preferred but not essential
* Hybrid role with 3 days onsite.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
Project Manager Customer Service
Warehouse Shift Team Lead (Eve / Night)