Another role available with our client in Kerry, a Tralee based Practice, is for a Part Qualified, or soon to be Qualified Auditor.
The firm provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients.
Please see below the responsibilities and some requirements in order to be succesful in this process.
* Collaborate with Audit Managers and Partners in audit planning and completion ensuring timely completion of engagements to agreed service levels.
* Attend planning meetings with clients and Partners.
* Assist Audit Managers and Partners in resolving queries and providing guidance to clients on technical accounting matters.
* Complete audit files and prepare financial statements.
* Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
* Working with other departments (e.g. financial reporting, tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients and to achieve the best results.
* Part Qualified Accountant/Recently Qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA
* Audit experience in a professional practice environment
* An ability to build good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Please call Conor Kingston today for further information on 021-242 7224 or email: Ckingston@careerwise.ie
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specializes in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.