The second role available with this Kerry based Practice in Tralee is for an experienced Bookkeeper.
The firm provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients.
Please see below the responsibilities and some requirements in order to be succesful in this process.
* Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries to include scheduling and management of workflows.
* Preparation and review of accounts on Xero
* Training clients and other staff on Xero where required
* Preparation and submission of VAT returns
* Proficient in Xero and Hubdoc/Dext preferred
* Excellent attention to detail
* Reviewing work of junior staff preferable but not essential (training would be provided)
* Experience within a practice environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Strong communication skills and team player.
Please call Conor Kingston today for further information on 021-242 7224 or email: Ckingston@careerwise.ie
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specializes in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.