Business Excellence Partner
A Business / Op Excellence Partner is required by CareerWise Recruitment to join our Cork based MN pharma client. This is a 12-month initial contract role. This role provides an exciting opportunity to embed & sustain continuous improvement processes/programs across the site.
* Shape and lead site-wide change programs through lean & six sigma methodologies.
* Embed & sustain 'Managing Site Performance' business process standard on site.
* Develop and cultivate a continuous improvement culture.
* Enhance the involvement and engagement of employees in process improvements.
* Ensure all continuous improvement projects are conducted to the highest of standards in a safe, quality-focused, and effective manner.
* Optimisation & standardisation of business processes
* Managing site performance
* Continuous Improvement Projects
* Hons Degree or equivalent qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
* Certified to Black/Green belt level or relevant Lean or Six Sigma Qualification
* Proven track record in leading significant projects and/or change initiatives
* Strong cross-functional business acumen and demonstrated ability to lead the delivery of cross functional projects.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 2355432/ 086 072775 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
Jobs at CareerWise Recruitment
Construction Manager (12M, Pharma, Tipperary)